RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT
The national research and development network makes research more accessible to schools. It supports teaching school alliances to engage in research and development activities with their higher education institution partners and in regional and national networks.
It undertakes research with schools on priority topics and themes agreed by teaching schools. This will provide:
- a practical understanding of how to address the important issues facing teaching schools
- an evidence base which can contribute to school improvement and practice
The network agreed 3 national themes for their research activities.
- What makes great pedagogy?
- What makes great professional development which leads to consistently great pedagogy?
- How can leaders lead successful teaching school alliances which enable the development of consistently great pedagogy?
Teaching school alliances have agreed and pursued their own particular focus within a theme.
For further details on Teaching Schools national research development network click here