“Inspiring and developing great leaders”
As a partner school of The Alliance of Leading Learning (ALL) we are proud to announce we have been awarded the DfE licence to continue to support the vision for an education system that drives social mobility, ensuring that every child and young person can access a high quality education, regardless of location, prior attainment, and background.
ALL is the amalgamation of the Leadership Academy (Edge Hill University), the lead school on the original NCTL licence from 2012 (The Marches) and the most exemplary school partners who have worked on the licence over the last five years. The Alliance has partnered with Cognition Education – who design and deliver a range of professional learning services internationally. This partnership offers the unique opportunity for participants to access the work of Professor John Hattie – the Senior Advisor for Visible LearningPlus, a division of Cognition Education.
All partner schools and fully trained facilitators have an established reputation for providing a rich learning experience and our feedback and recruitment numbers for NPQ programmes year on year bare testament to this.
With tight school budgets and a plethora of providers – when choosing your licence provider, you need to make an informed choice. You will be investing time, money and energy and need to ask:
- Is this an established provider with a tangible record of success both nationally and internationally?
- Are the facilitators delivering the programme current exemplary school leaders who are highly skilled and quality assured in the NCTL facilitation competencies?
- Do they work with an extended partnership beyond the school network to ensure the training is world class and have the unique experience of underpinning the learning with advisors such as John Hattie and Chimp Management working directly on the programmes?
- Will they provide a credible professional learning journey beyond the NPQ through a range of programmes available at every level?
- Will they deliver cutting edge leadership programmes underpinned by national and international research?
- Will they provide value for money and invest in quality face to face training, on line support and additional support sessions on the final assessment project?
- Have they got evidence of real impact back in the workplace?
- Do they invest in the learning experience of the individual through flexible opportunities to access training locally, with the NPQH and NPQEL being delivered through quality hotel residentials and international placements?
- Do they have an excellent reputation for customer care and treat me as an individual – supporting and tracking my progress and offering support and guidance when needed?
- Can I contact past and present participants and exemplary headteachers involved in the programme to bare testament to the high quality professional learning experience?
The Alliance of Leading Learning is taking registrations from school leaders wishing to start on the new NPQ programmes:
Training programmes are developed in partnership with exceptional schools and school leaders with a track record of high quality, impact driven professional development. Elmridge co-facilitates the Leadership Academy's NPQ programmes in partnership with Gatley Teaching School and everyonlearning@ Teaching School Alliance.