“Inspiring and developing great leaders”
National Professional Qualifications
Middle Leaders, Senior Leaders, Aspiring Headteachers, Headteachers and Executive Heads
We are proud to be a strategic lead in the “Alliance of Leading Learning” - a new school led alliance, made up of the core team who were formerly directors, facilitators and consultants for “The Leadership Academy”, Edge Hill University.
NCTL have awarded the ''Alliance of Leading Learning'' the licence to deliver the new National Professional Qualifications. We will continue to build on our reputable success in providing gold standard professional learning which has had proven life changing impact on children and young people. We have delivered the NPQ programmes to 2,300 school leaders from diverse types of schools and have proven we provide outstanding learning opportunities as we are local credible leaders facilitating on the NPQ programmes - who are committed to improving children’s life chances.
Leadership programmes are developed in partnership with exceptional schools and school leaders with a track record of high quality, impact driven professional development. Elmridge co-facilitates the Leadership Academy's NPQ programmes in partnership with Gatley Teaching School and everyonlearning@ Teaching School Alliance.
We are now recruiting to the newly designed NPQs and are offering the opportunity to register on an established and reputable professional learning programme. Why choose the "Alliance of Leading Learning"?
When choosing your licence provider, you will be investing time, money and energy and need to ask:
- Is this an established provider with a tangible record of success both nationally and internationally?
- Are the facilitators delivering the programme current exemplary school leaders who are highly skilled and quality assured in the NCTL facilitation competencies?
- Do they work with an extended partnership beyond the school network to ensure the training is world class and have the unique experience of underpinning the learning with advisors such as John Hattie and Chimp Management working directly on the programmes?
- Will they provide a credible professional learning journey beyond the NPQ through a range of programmes available at every level?
- Will they deliver cutting edge leadership programmes underpinned by national and international research?
- Will they provide value for money and invest in quality face to face training, on line support and additional support sessions on the final assessment project?
- Have they got evidence of real impact back in the workplace?
- Do they invest in the learning experience of the individual through flexible opportunities to access training locally, with the NPQH and NPQEL being delivered through quality hotel residentials and international placements?
- Do they have an excellent reputation for customer care and treat me as an individual – supporting and tracking my progress and offering support and guidance when needed?
- Can I contact past and present participants and exemplary headteachers involved in the programme to bare testament to the high quality professional learning experience?
At the “Alliance of Leading Learning” we are confident the answer to these questions is a resounding “YES”!
A quick way of sourcing all the information you may need to make a considered choice can be found on:
Your next steps as a future participant on the NPQ programmes or the lead on Professional Development in your school:
The first and most important step is to make the right choice – quality professional learning will not be the cheapest, the easiest in terms of challenge or even the one most local.
Look up our Lead Delivery School sessions on our website:
Secure your place by registering now: http://leadinglearning.marchesschool.co.uk/register/
*We had 120 participants this year on the NPQH and were full to capacity (with over 30 on a waiting list) and over 200 participants on the NPQML and 250 on the NPQSL.
Following registration we will be in contact with confirmation of the details of your local provider’s information, your learning journey schedule and a guidance booklet.
In the meantime, please don’t hesitate to contact us and we will happily respond to any queries you may have: email: AdminALL@leadinglearning.co.uk
We look forward to supporting you in your leadership learning and ensuring your success!